Committee on Academic and Related Affairs 2017-2018
Specific Charges for 2017-2018
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Continue the discussion on the general environment for research at the University and identify what changes or support can improve research productivity and creativity.
- Examine the resources available to Penn students while they study abroad.
- Review admissions and financial aid policies and processes in consult with Dean of Admissions Eric Furda.
- Review the progress on the reorganization of the bookstore.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2018-19.
- Julie Fairman
- Nicola Mason
- Daniel Raff
- Guobin Yang
- Yasmina Al Ghadban
- David Gordon
- Marcia Dotson*
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.