Committee on Facilities 2014-2015
Specific Charges for 2014-2015
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Monitor the progress of the Penn Connects Plan, especially with respect to implications for traffic and transportation at the South Bank
- Examine new developments relating to campus safety, with particular attention to impact on classroom security and possible changes to the physical plant.
- Continue to investigate the adequacy of instructional space on campus, with particular attention to classroom size and meeting technological needs.
- Explore possibilities for a more collaborative approach to conference and event spaces on campus.
- Monitor the progress of the Bike Plan developed by the Bike Planning Committee as it enters its implementation phase.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2015-16.
- Zahra Fakhraai*
- Tanja Kral
- Kathryn Michel
- Ann Moyer*
- Masao Sako
- Rom Schrift
- 1 TBD
- Sibi Vijaykumar
- Andrew Wang
- Elizabeth Hartzell
- Kristen McMullen
- Loretta Hauber
- Linda Satchell*
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.