Committee on Facilities 2016-2017
Specific Charges for 2016-2017
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Continue to monitor bicycle plan, including its role as part of Penn’s overall commuting and parking programs.
- Continue discussion of efforts to reduce smoking on campus and expanding no smoking zones on campus.
- Continue to follow up on the issues related to Active Learning classrooms.
- Joint Charge with CCL-Examine the Riverfront Development plans to identify untapped opportunities for improving housing, safety, or community engagement opportunities.
- Monitor the progress of the Climate Action Plan 2.0.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2016-17.
- Tom Daniels*
- Kathryn Michel*
- Suraj Bharadwaj
- Jessie Haeun Yi
- Timothy Chang
- Kyle O'Neil
- Elizabeth Hartzell*
- Kristen McMullen*
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.