Committee on Honorary Degrees 2014-2015
Specific Charges for 2016-2017
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Continue to monitor the bicycle, commuting, and parking programs.
- Continue to follow up on issues related to Active Learning classrooms.
- Continue to monitor tobacco-free initiatives on campus.
- Receive updates on Penn Connects initiatives and Climate Action Plan 2.0.
- Study and investigate the history and progress of gender-neutral restrooms on campus.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2018-19.
- Linda Aiken
- Charlene Compher
- Matthew Deardorff
- Femida Handy
- Daniel Raff
- Paul Sniegowski
- 1 TBD
- Rob Golden
- Ruchita Pendse
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.