Committee on Personnel Benefits 2014-2015
Specific Charges for 2014-2015
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Discuss and review the University’s short-term and long-term disability policies, with a particular attention to impact on maternity leave.
- Continue discussion of mental health benefits and compliance with new federal regulations.
- Continue to discuss and investigate how information on health insurance and retirement alternatives is disseminated and possible improvements thereto.
- Continue to discuss and review the requirements of Health Care Reform and consider needed changes in University benefits.
- Continue to monitor the implementation and effectiveness of Penn's wellness initiatives, including Penn's program with Health Advocate.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2015-16.
- David Balamuth*
- Anthea Butler*
- Carolyn Cannuscio*
- Lorraine Tulman*
- Heather Frattone*
- Amy Nothelfer
- Claudia Quinton
- Joe Mellon, Jr.*
- Peter Rockett*
- Joyce Woodward-Jones*
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.