Committee on Personnel Benefits 2016-2017
Specific Charges for 2016-2017
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Review Penn's provision of benefits for new parents.
- Continue discussion of mental health benefits.
- Continue to monitor retirement benefits in coordination with the Faculty Senate Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty.
- Continue to discuss and investigate how information on benefits is disseminated and possible improvements thereto.
- Continue discussion of same-sex partner benefits and the transition to parity.
- Continue to monitor the implementation of changes to health plan design and pricing given health care reform and the current health market.
- Continue to monitor the implementation and effectiveness of Penn's wellness initiatives, including Penn's program with Health Advocate.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2017-18.
- David Balamuth*
- Robert Boruch
- C. Neill Epperson
- Russell Localio*
- Andrew Postlewaite
- Jonathan Smith*
- Rakesh Vohra*
- Amy Nothelfer*
- Adam Roth Saks
- Susan Russoniello*
- Rhonda Kirlew
- Abby Kalkstein
- Peter Rockett*
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.