Committee on Personnel Benefits 2017-2018
Specific Charges for 2017-2018
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Continue to discuss and review the requirements of Health Care Reform and consider needed changes in University benefits.
- Continue to review Penn's provision of benefits for new parents.
- Continue discussion services provided by of Penn Behavioral Health.
- Continue to monitor the implementation and effectiveness of Penn's wellness initiatives, including Penn's program with Health Advocate.
- Continue to monitor retirement benefits in coordination with the Faculty Senate Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty.
- Continue to discuss and investigate how information on benefits is disseminated and possible improvements thereto.
- Continue discussion of same-sex partner benefits and the transition to parity.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2018-19.
- David Balamuth
- Tanja Kral
- Iourii Manonskii (Fall Term)
- Olivia Mitchell
- Andrew Postlewaite
- Bob Stine (Spring Term)
- Desiree Fleck
- Cynthia Kwan Dukes
- Adam Roth Saks*
- Rhonda Kirlew*
- Abby Kalkstein*
- Rosa Vargas
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.