Committee on Facilities 2015-2016
Specific Charges for 2015-2016
All Specific Charges are in addition to each committee's "General" Charge in the Council Bylaws
- Consider the availability and cost of parking for members of the Penn community.
- Continue discussion of active learning spaces on campus.
- Explore ways to reduce barriers to interdisciplinary teaching and academic initiatives across different schools, including reducing costs for shared event spaces and audiovisual charges in different Responsibility Centers.
- Continue to monitor and update the Penn Connects plan.
- Follow up on Philadelphia Bike share and impact on campus and students.
- Revisit efforts to reduce smoking on campus and consider expanding no smoking zones on campus.
- Review and discuss this Committee’s general charge and identify two or three issues that should be given the highest priority for the committee’s work in academic year 2016-17.
- Tom Daniels
- Jerry Jacobs
- Tanja Kral*
- Kathryn Michel*
- John Puckett
- Masao Sako*
- Salomon Moreno-Rosa
- Matthew Rappaport
- Elizabeth Hartzell*
- Kristen McMullen*
*Indicates reappointment as chair or member.